Wow, I'm a bad blogger...
I would love to say that one of my new years resolutions is to write on this more....but I honestly don't know if I can commit to that. I would like to write more, but I don't know what "more" will look like.
2013 has been a very busy, exciting, and overall great year! Adrian and I played the what great things happened in 2013 game on the way to our New Years Eve party last night....here are the top 10 major things we came up with that happened this year. Pretty much in order...
1. I had tennis elbow surgery #1- January 8th- way to start the year off with a bang! Ding is so little in this picture! O, how he's grown!
2. I declared my WW goal weight!! and reached LIFETIME with Weight Watchers!!
3. We had an awesome time in Disney! This was made possible because I was there for a work conference and Adrian joined me for some fun together! I love my job!
4. We bought a house!!
5. I was on TV! Yeah....pretty amazing, check it out if you haven't yet!
6. I had my second tennis elbow surgery- August 27th. Ding has grown so much since my first surgery!
7. I had some awesome moments in my career, including the opportunity to spend at week at the US Olympic Training Center in Lake Placid, NY for a work summit. It was incredible and I got to some awesome things like: bobsledding, skeleton, and curling. Just to name a few!
8. I was an outrider at Fair Hill International on Dancer! It was incredible, made even better because my mom and I rode together. The picture below is from Dressage day- first time I've been able to attend and it was great!
9. Adrian and I saw Pearl Jam live for the first time, and hopefully not last time, when they played in Baltimore! It was great to experience with our friends as well- Tanya and Jen A.
10. I became a Silpada Designs Rep! I've loved their jewelry since I first got a piece at a fundraiser and decided to help support our home repair efforts further by making it a fun second job! Check out my website!
What a great, and challenging year as well. I was plagued with lots of injury recovery, from surgery recovery to recovery from foot pain- which I'm still working on. I've also struggled with my over eating addiction, especially around the holidays. My goals for next year are centered around losing the 10 lbs I've gained since getting my foot injury and feeling more in control of my food addiction. I am strong, hear me roar!
What awesome thing happened to you in 2013? Share!